1. Privacy Generally. Switchyard Grill & Pub respects the privacy of our online guests, and is committed to protecting and safeguarding consumer privacy on the Internet. Information is collected from you to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our website and the variety of services we may offer from time to time, including membership in Switchyard’s Rail Club. By knowing the preferences of our customers, services and special offerings can be tailored to provide superior levels of convenience on a personalized basis. You may be asked at various times to provide information such as your name, email address or information about what you like and do not like.
2. Our Commitments To Your Family. Switchyard Gril & Pub wants you and your family to be safe while visiting our website. That is why, consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. For more information about protecting the privacy and safety of minors online, we recommend you visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and TRUSTe websites. We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities.
3. What Information Do We Collect? We collect information in several different ways. For instance, when visiting www.switchyardgrill.com, we may collect the domain name from which you access the Internet, the IP address of the computer you are using, the Internet address from which you linked directly to our website, the browser and operating system you are using, the date and time you access our website, length of visit, as well as the email addresses of those guests who volunteer them, user-specific information on the pages guests access, and information such as survey information, postal addresses, telephone numbers and site registrations that are provide voluntarily. Like many other commercial websites, www.switchyardgrill.com may employ a standard technology called "cookies" or other tracking mechanisms to collect information about how our website is used. We use this information to help understand who is visiting www.switchyardgrill.com, which aspects of our website are the most popular and in other ways to improve our website.
4. How Is Information Used By Switchyard Grill & Pub? We use the information that we collect to understand your preferences and history using our website. With this information we can tailor our services and communicate information about special offerings and events. We also use the collected information to improve the design of our website. If you provide your information to request more information on catering, your information will be sent to the employee who handles catering. We may contact you to solicit catering services.
If you provide us with your email address, we may occasionally send you email offers, informing you about products, services and special events. If you provide us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. These offers may be based on information you provided us in your responses to our surveys and on your history with us as a customer. It is our policy to never send messages to customers who have asked us not to do so, either at initial registration or later through an unsubscribe process.
6. Declining Offers. If you do not want to receive posted or email offers from us or from our partners, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, or writing to us at: Switchyard Grill & Pub 520 North Jeffers Street, North Platte, NE 69101 and telling us that you do not want to receive offers.
7. Security Procedures. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our guests. Any particularly sensitive information, such as a customer's credit card number, is encrypted prior to transmission.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. SWITCHAYRD GRILL & PUB AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS (ALL OF THE FOREGOING, COLLECTIVELY, THE "REPRESENTATIVES") MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FAMOUS DAVE’S AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. SWITCHYARD GRILL & PUB ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
10. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SWITCHYARD GRILL & PUB AND/OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SWITCHYARD GRILL & PUB OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK-UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.